Rules and Information
- Ammo not included, only allowed (No. 7 1/2, 8, 9 shot). Extra ammo will be available for purchase from Blackwood Gun Club.
- Release forms will be located at the registration table and must be signed by each team member prior to shooting. Anyone planning on entering the designated shooting areas must sign a release form, this includes any spectators.
- Any shooter under the age of 18 MUST have a parent/guardian release form to participate. Any shooter under the age of 15 MUST also have parent/guardian present on the course at all times.
- Safety glasses and earplugs are required in all shooting areas.
- Mulligans will not be individually sold, and only available in the purchase of a "SUPER TICKET." This includes 6 mulligans and one ticket entry towards a chance to win the grand prize raffle. The grand prize raffle item is TBD. The SUPER TICKET can be purchased at the time of registration or on site ONLY before the tournament begins. Mulligans can ONLY be redeemed at shooting stations.
- Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams. Highest overall average for men's and women's will also be awarded.
- NO alcohol allowed before or during the tournament. Consumption of alcoholic beverages will only be permitted in the pavilion area AFTER you are done shooting for the day. Once you are seen consuming an alcoholic beverage your shooting wrist band will be removed. There will not be any alcoholic beverages available for purchase.
- The Patriots of Texas Organization reserves the right to refuse entry or cause withdrawal of any participant or team and/or alter or cancel any portion of this event, if conditions warrant. Team and/or sponsorship not guaranteed without payment.